Yes, it is!

Thursday, November 28, 2013

My Son, the Prankster

My son has become quite the prankster.  Ben has been trying to trick me in a variety of ways, from hiding where I can't find him to hiding a fake snake in my blanket that I had on the sofa. 
 
So last night after the kids were in bed, I went to the hallway bathroom and when I tried to turn on the light, I felt something gooey.  I jumped back and nearly screamed and wet my pants.  I felt whatever it was fall off so I reached out again to turn on the light.  It was this:
 

Of course, at the time, I didn't know who the culprit was and I had wrongly suspected Jackie. When Ben woke up this morning, I asked whose mouse and Ben said, "Mommy, that was me!".  He was smiling and so proud.  I couldn't help but chuckle.  His expressions get me every time.

No comments: