Yes, it is!

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

It's A Real Shame...

It's a shame that my own hearing loss has been used to discriminate against me.  That was recently used against me in a decision making process.  On top of this, the person was a little deceitful with me after recent correspondence regarding the issue.

On top of that, it's a shame that my confidence was betrayed recently by somebody I have a lot of respect for.  I'm not angry.  Rather, I'm very disappointed and hurt that this person did this.  

I really, REALLY miss home.  I want so badly to move out of this state.  Even if we don't move back home, if we could just move a little closer, I know I would be much more at peace. Y'all, help me pray hard for job opportunities for my husband to open up closer to home. 

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm sorry you are going through this difficult time.

Samantha said...

Thank you Kelly. I feel better about it now because something much better has been presented to me.