Yes, it is!

Saturday, August 10, 2013

ADD Can Be Fun... Sometimes

So, Tim has a case of ADD (attention deficit disorder).  Seriously. I can't tell you how many times I have found something for him when it was right in front of him the entire time.  Like they said, if it had been a snake, it would have bitten him.  Most of the time, I admit, this disorder has caused some issues in our relationship but I have had fun with it sometimes.  Like the time Tim looked all over for his sledgehammer.  He was quite agitated when he finally asked me if I had seen his sledgehammer.  I was pretty sure I had seen it so I started walking out to the garage, with Tim following right behind.  I went right to the space where I had last seen it, and there it was.  I pointed to it and asked Tim if that was what he was looking for.  It was suddenly very silent as Tim picked it up and gingerly walked out the side door of the garage to the backyard.  Not even a thank you. That darn ADD.
So, last night, after spending 5 hours at the emergency room with a friend, I came home to see this:
  I was slightly amused and just left it there.  

This morning, I was rudely awakened by a certain person, asking me if I had seen his reading glasses.  I said no . And then I rolled back over.  He started to grumble about how he's going to have to get yet another pair.  

Well, Tim got another pair of readers.  The other ones are still sitting on the pineapple.  And I'm not telling.  Darn ADD.  

No comments: