Yes, it is!

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Cherished Moments

This afternoon has been so beautiful.  Here are some pictures to enjoy.

Lucy, after being on death's door nearly 3 weeks ago, is still with us.  Thanks to the effects of the prednisone, we were given a little more time to enjoy Lucy.  Lucy has again shown a decline during the past couple of days and her breathing has become more labored.  She will definitely be missed so much.  My only prayer now is that God will take her peacefully and quickly during her sleep.  I don't want to even think about it but I know the time is coming very soon that we will have to say goodbye to our beloved Lucy. 

The following little slideshow makes me smile.  After the kids ate a little lunch, they went outside to play.  When I went to check on them, this is what I saw through my front door.  I love it!





No comments: