Yes, it is!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Inspiring Story

Being from Tampa Bay, Florida, I still keep up with the news from back home.  Today, I had the pleasure of reading a very inspiring article on the website of my home newspaper.  Although my daughter is not as severely impacted by cerebral palsy, she did have problems with balance, just like the young man in the article.  I can relate very well to his mother in regard to the frustration and the fear for our children's futures.  Like the young man's mother, I never dreamed that I would have a special needs child, much less 2 special needs children.  But, I love my children and they are perfect to me.  I wouldn't trade them for anything.  Well, maybe sometimes. Have tissues ready and enjoy!
Here is the link to this beautiful story.

No comments: