Yes, it is!

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Think Outside the Box

I was recently asked to do a review for a fellow blogger friend. Her website is awesome and has great and fun ideas for having fun with our children. Most of us, as children, enjoyed building forts using chairs and blankets or even a large oversize box. And my own kids enjoy building forts like that, too. Last Spring (2010), I bought new tall booster seats for my children. The boxes they came in were quite large so I used those to make a mini house for my kids. They loved it. In fact, they could care less if I even cut out doors or windows. My kids had a load of fun just climbing in and out of the large boxes. So, grab a box and have some fun with those little ones this summer. Here is one great idea from my fellow blogger friend's website:

Cardboard Box Fort Ideas






More Indoor Fun ideas from Kid Ventures!

No comments: