Yes, it is!

Friday, June 3, 2011

My Funny Kids

This post is a little dated but I recently came across these photos and remembered that I had not yet shared my kids' funny antics. 
Jackie had an appointment with the eye surgeon about three weeks ago.  This appointment took longer than I had anticipated because Jackie's eyes were dilated and then she was seen by the ophthalmologist and then her actual eye surgeon.  I was somewhat irritated because they knew Jackie had another appointment following this one with the hand surgeon in a neighboring building and they were causing me to be late.  As I sat in the exam room trying to keep Ben from tearing the room apart and trying to keep my sanity but getting more irritated as the minutes passed, I finally sat back in exasperation.  Finally, I realized that the kids were being unusually quiet.  I looked over and this is what I saw.  It certainly brought a smile to my face.

 I was afraid the doctor would be annoyed if he saw my children playing with his equipment and as soon as I retrieved said equipment and put it back in place, the surgeon walked in.  Ben insisted on sitting in the exam chair with Jackie despite my attempt to get him out.  Fortunately, the surgeon thought it was great and allowed Ben to continue sitting in the chair with Jackie while he examined Jackie's eyes. 
I love these moments.

No comments: