Yes, it is!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Lifestories

I must say that I am absolutely enjoying this book, Lifestories.  I highly recommend it to all my friends.  Since I think my family owns enough books (our bookshelves are overflowing), I have not bought any books recently and I did not plan to buy anything at this conference I went to this past weekend.  But I am so glad that I made the spontaneous decision to purchase this particular book.  I am hooked.  Now it isn't a book that I haven't been able to put down.  It's not like that.  And I've actually been skipping around in the book.  And even going back to re-read what I just read moments ago.  But it is a powerful book.  One that is sort of stirring something inside of me.  The book is thought provoking, for certain.  It is encouraging.  It is inspiring.  It is definitely stirring something inside.  I wonder if there is more recent edition.  I think I might request that and the other Casting Crowns CDs for Mother's Day.  Speaking of which, I am now off to another post dedicated to International Babyloss Mother's Day.

No comments: