Yes, it is!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Another "What's Wrong With this Picture"

So yesterday was my and Tim's anniversary.  Since it fell on a busy day, we will celebrate tomorrow night (Friday).  We have reservations at PF Chang's and my friend, K, is going to watch the kids for us. Even though our celebration would be delayed by a couple of days, we still remembered each other with cards and small gifts.  See Tim's card to me:


Poor guy!  When I started to read, I didn't get beyond the first line on the front of the card before I was doubled over in laughter.  Tim asked me what was wrong but I couldn't speak for the laughter.  He finally looked at it and when he finally realized what the problem was, he just took it in stride and tossed it.  Thankfully, he was a good sport about it.  Now if only he would so something about the ADD.



No comments: