Yes, it is!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

May She Rest in Peace Now

I'm a huge fan of Nancy Grace.  I realize many people find her annoying.  I LOVE her passion, especially in regard to crimes against children and our senior population. 
I've been following the story of Zahra Baker these last several weeks.  I couldn't help but get emotionally involved in this story.  There was just something that made me feel a connection to this little girl. This little girl overcame so much adversity in her life.  Unfortunately, she could not win that battle against her stepmother and father.  What a tragic story with a very sad ending.  What a beautiful, precious little girl she was. 
It just does not make sense.  How can god allow this to happen?  To have fought cancer TWICE and experience hearing loss only to lose her life of 10 years to cruelty.  It pains me to know that she died alone, in fear, feeling so unloved. 
Zahra Baker, may you finally rest in peace.  And may justice be served in a huge way. 

No comments: