Yes, it is!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Shaking the Dew

...off his lily.  Yep, I've noticed a couple of times already that Ben was trying to shake the dew off his lily.  I find it funny because Ben is not quite 3 years old.  What's even funnier is that he does it while he's sitting on the potty.  Hmm, I wonder where he learned that from.  The shaking the dew part, that is.  Certainly not me.  I taught Ben the proper toileting technique.  Sitting on the potty and using toilet paper to avoid wet spots on the front of this pants, that is.  Of course, Tim is nonplussed about it all.  And I have a sneaky suspicion that he is the one teaching Ben the improper technique of toileting.
I am not looking forward to the day when Ben decides that he would rather stand.  But that's okay.  I'm already teaching him proper toilet etiquette.  And if he fails to follow through?  Well, let's just say that Ben better starting saving up to invest in plenty of Lysol wipes and flowers.  Lysol wipes for cleaning and flowers for me.  Yes, I used to make Tim buy me flowers whenever he left my toilet seat up.  I'm just mean like that.  Hahaha.  And in case you didn't know, simple proper toilet etiquette includes cleaning up the dribbles and putting the seat back down.  That's all I ask for. I find it repulsive to be greeted to a toilet with the seat still up.
So now can you see why I don't share a bathroom with the man of the house here?  Yuck!

No comments: