Yes, it is!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Cupcake liners and lubrication

Haha, now get your mind out of the gutter. 
While I was preparing dinner this evening, dear hubby came in with cornbread ingredients and proceeded to get things ready to make cornbread.  Now first of all, I should warn you all that I do NOT like it when somebody else invades my kitchen, especially when I am in there.  But I was a good sport and didn't complain.  At least, not too much.
So, dear hubby found the remaining cupcake liners thinking that he would make cornbread muffins.  While he was placing the liners in the cupcake pan, dear hubby asked if they needed lubrication. What?!  I didn't understand at first, what he was referring to until I turned around and saw that he was referring to the cupcake liners.  The cupcake liners made out of paper.  I couldn't help but chuckle at his choice of words.  But I told him the answer was no but that he could lightly coat the cupcake pan with oil.  Since he didn't have enough cupcake liners to begin with, he just opted out of that and went with the round pan for the cornbread. 
An hour later, I'm still laughing.  Lubrication for cupcake liners?  Hahahahahahahaha.

No comments: