Yes, it is!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dog Food Diet

I just had to share this story from one of my favorite websites, www.peopleofwalmart.com.  It just about made me pee my pants from laughing so hard. 
Okay, this is copied and pasted so if there are spelling/grammar mistakes, they aren't mine.

Dog Food Diet

"While waiting in line at my local Wal-Mart with a 50lbs bag of dog food, I had a woman ask me if I was going to feed my dogs. Now I’m a big fan of “here’s your sign” so this is how I responded… “No actually I’m on the dog food diet, you just carry around a small bag of dog food and any time you get hungry you eat a handful. Works great, last time I lost 30lbs, but I ended up in the hospital for a week.” By now everyone else in line is listening including the woman who asked the stupid question and I knew she was about to ask another one. I had to hold back laughter when she said “OMG, what happened? Did you get sick from all the dog food?” Without cracking a smile I responded, “Nope, I was sitting in the road licking myself when I got hit by a car.” Everyone in line busted out laughing and the woman stormed off. I have to add though, I didn’t make up the story myself I heard it on a comedy show and had to use it when the oppurtunity prosented itself."
 Copied from www.peopleofwalmart.com.

No comments: