Yes, it is!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

"Let Me Call You Sweetheart"

I made another visit tonight to the MotoMart to get my crushed ice after working hard at Zumba.  As I parked the car, I noticed that the same cashier from last night was working again.  Hmm.  I needed my ice fix so I quickly dashed in and headed for the drink station for my ice.  When I went up to pay, I was sort of relieved to see a small line of customers. Oh, good.  Maybe that cashier won't make me blush tonight.  So I get up there to pay for my ice and he greeted me "sweetheart".  I just had to chuckle.  Now this... was getting kind of funny.  Then he sweetly told me that I need to bring my own cup because the ice is free that way.  Hot diggity, I love free stuff, even if it is just ice.  So, now my head is just a little swollen tonight. 

No comments: