Yes, it is!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Just Random Stuff Today

This morning, Jackie was having a ball playing fashion diva.  Only I hope that she truly does not aspire to be a fashion designer as you will see in the picture below.  She is such a silly girl.  Oh, how I love her.
In the afternoon, I had an appointment with the personal trainer.  I was ready to conquer that beast machine.  But alas, I was off the hook today.  I had an awesome workout today.  It was hard but I didn't feel like I was dying today.  It did make me wonder momentarily if the workout was just too easy.  But I did work hard.  Misti had me start out doing 3 sets of 15 burpees.  I hate those things with a passion but I actually was able to get through them without having to stop for a breather.  Now, that's not to say they were perfect because they certainly were not.  Then we moved on the the knee press, suitcase lunges, some kind of exercise that I think is the tuck, step, and another machine that I like.  I just can't remember the name of it.  After a couple of sets, we went downstairs where Misti had me do some other exercises.  Not too bad except for the one machine that cause me a headache, literally.  I think it was the leg curl.  I have to check on that one.  But it was a great session and I felt much more confident about what I got myself into.
Tonight I finally dragged my neighbor to Aqua Zumba.  Her daughter and daughter's friend also came and they had a great time.  I think Cindy enjoyed it more than she thought she would and she said she would go again.  It was an awesome workout.
After Aqua Zumba, I stopped at the Motomart to get a cup of the pellet ice that I really like.  When I walked in, the male cashier called out "hey beautiful".  Surely, I KNOW he's not talking about me because I'm just so not.  Plus, I was a mess after having done aqua zumba.  So, I looked around to see who this beautiful woman is that he was greeting.  The cashier pointed right at me and said "yeah, you!"  Whoa!  I have a ring on, did he not see that?  Oh my!  I just didn't know how to react so I just kind of smiled at him and headed straight to the ice machine.  Wow, a young guy called me beautiful.  Imagine that.  Hahaha.  Well, needless to say, my head is still a little swollen right now.

No comments: