Yes, it is!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Jane Strap news

So yesterday, I bought a new sports bra and a Jane Strap.  If you don't know what a Jane strap is, look it up at www.janestrap.com.  Right now, I think this is the best invention ever.  I tried it out last night for a run around the neighborhood.  It stayed in place and it definitely supported the girls and kept them from obscuring my view while running. 
Today, I wore it while doing Zumba for an hour.  It worked great there, too.  I am sold on this thing for sure.  I highly recommened it.  The only thing I don't like about it is that it is a little on the thick side and it is noticeable that I'm wearing it.  I'm usually modest and self-conscious about my stuff showing but, eh, I'm working out and so is everybody else in there. 
A huge THANK YOU to whomever invented this contraption.  I love, love, love that I can work out without my girls getting in the way. 

No comments: