Yes, it is!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Jackie's First Day of Kindergarten

Today was Jackie's first day of Kindergarten.  She was so excited about school and about riding the bus.  She already told me that I will not be taking her to or picking her up from school.  Yeah, right, Missy.  Thankfully, the bus stop is just on the corner one house away from our house.  Ben tried to get onto the bus, too, and he had quite the attitude when I pulled him off the bus.  School was in session for just an hour and a half today so Ben and I picked up Jackie from school.  I let Jackie pick a place for a celebratory lunch to celebrate first day of Kindergarten.  Of course, she picked every parents' favorite nightmare place, Chuck E Cheese's.  But I'm going to stay positive even though I may come out of there frazzled.  Tomorrow is the official first full day of school.  My little girl is growing up all too quickly.
 









No comments: