Yes, it is!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Keep the Compliments Coming

Wow, the compliments I've been receiving are making my head swell. Actually, not really but they are making me feel better that I am really making a difference by staying in a regular exercise routine.
A couple of days ago as I was working on the front yard, a neighbor couple was walking their dog when they stopped to chat and let Ben pet the dog. The wife commented on my hair and then said that I was looking good. I shared with her how I have been going to Zumba for the past several months and have even taken up jogging/running. I don't really even know the neighbor but she noticed the change. I even made a joking comment that my husband has yet to say anything about my getting into shape.
Then yesterday at Zumba, one of the other attenders complimented me on my good moves. And she was serious. Of course, then I became very self-conscious and started to miss many of the moves during some of the routines.
Yesterday evening, Tim got back home from being out of town. He immediately got to work mowing our embarrassing lawn. After the kids were fed, bathed, and bedded down later, Tim made a comment about my tight butt. Whoa! He actually noticed? I don't know if he was trying to make moves on me but I'll take it. Especially since it was unprompted. The compliment that is.

No comments: