Yes, it is!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I Have a New Addiction

McDonalds sweet tea. I've been kicking the soda habit to the curb. Well, most of the time. I've mostly been drinking water, Propel or Gatorade, or decaffeinated tea. But lately, I've been craving good, ole sweet iced tea. It's better than soda, right?
I had 2 McDonald's sweet teas today. I got the first one this afternoon while on the way to take Jackie to physical therapy. But, I was disappointed that the cup consisted of mostly ice. But the few ounces of tea that was in the cup sure did taste good. So, after Zumba tonight, I went through the McDonald's drive-through to get another sweet tea. This time I told the cashier that I wanted some tea and to please use maybe a third of the amount of ice. Well, I got my wish but I still got ripped off. The McDonald's person did not fill my cup all the way. Darn McDonald's, are you that stingy?!

No comments: