Yes, it is!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

He's Annoying

According to Jackie, Ben is annoying. We were heading back home from a couple of errands this evening when I heard Jackie tell Ben that he was being annoying and that he needed to stop. He was being quite noisy and fussy in the car. I wasn't sure if I heard correctly so I asked Jackie to repeat what she said. My ears heard right.
Jackie's grammar and vocabulary is really taking off. She has been cracking me up with some of her conversations. It seems like yesterday that she was just a toddler and babbling. Time certainly has flown right by me.
Yesterday at Jackie's physical therapy appointment, Ben's new speech therapist came into the room to observe Ben and interact with him a little bit to get to know him before she starts working with him. Toward the end of Jackie's appointment, her therapist was finishing up her work with Jackie while I was on the other side of the room with Ben and his new speech therapist. I looked over at Julie and Jackie and noticed Julie just chuckling and smiling. Apparently, Jackie told Julie that "Ben needs to start talking" and she said it in such a succinct manner.
My baby is growing up too quickly.

No comments: