Yes, it is!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010

Today turned out to be such a beautiful day. We started the day by attending church. Jackie's friend, T, joined us. After church, we picked up a quick lunch to take home. Once I got the kids fed, I hid candy-filled plastic eggs in our front yard as well as in our neighbor's (T's house) front yard. The kids had fun gathering up all the eggs. Ben, being just 2 years old, really has the hang of it already. After we let the kids enjoy a little bit of the candy, Tim and I took the kids to a local park, which is always a hit. We spent probably over an hour there. While there, I was in awe of how far Jackie has come with her development and strength. She is climbing on the playsets with minimal assistance and is mostly able to keep up with her peers. I admire Jackie's tenacity as she does not let her 'dis'ability hold her back. She is doing things that I really was not sure she would ever be able to do. Jackie never ceases to amaze me with what she can accomplish. I am posting some photos to show off what Jackie is doing along with some other photos of from today.

No comments: