Yes, it is!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Little Mommy

Jackie has been quite the little mommy these last couple of days. This morning, she insisted that her baby had to go with us to church. So, she puts her naked baby in the babydoll infant carrier with a blanket over it. Off to church we go. I tried to get her to keep the baby in the car but no, it had to go inside with us. So, she carried this thing into church with us and she was actually quite attentive to it during the song service. During the announcements, I took Ben to the nursery and when I came back inside the sanctuary, I noticed Jackie had her dress hiked way up to her chest. At first, I thought she was playing with her belly button, which has been an obsession of hers, and as I started to pull her dress down and remind her not to show her underwear off in public, she whispered "baby eating." It was then, that I noticed that she was actually holding her baby to her chest, not playing with her belly button. And Tim was oblivious to the entire thing. He must have really been into the announcements because even though Jackie was sitting right next to him, he did not notice Jackie "feeding" her baby while at the same time showing the world her underwear and naked belly. I have to say that I was laughing hysterically inside. I just love that girl.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

That is hilarious! I remember Ayden doing that right after Hannah was born. Thankfully, he was doing it at home. Kids are so amusing! :D