Yes, it is!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Jackie and Make-up and Other Stuff

This past week, Jackie brought an object to me (which shall remain unnamed) and asked "Mommy, is this a bandaid?" Obviously, it was not a band-aid but I calmly took it from her and said "yes, it's a band-aid." Thank God she did not pursue the matter further. I was cracking up inside, though.
A little over a month, Jackie went to a friend's birthday party after which she brought home a goody back that included a necklace. Well, I noticed that this necklace pendant opened up and inside there was some kind lip gloss or something. I wasn't sure what it was but it did smell good. So I closed it back up and hoped Jackie would not notice that the pendant opened up to this mystery substance. Well, she discovered it alright. I have pictures to prove it. Jackie had this stuff on her face. After I told her to go clean up and to put the necklace away, she came back into my room with Ben following her. Then I noticed Ben was made up, too. And Jackie had the stuff completely coating her face by now. As you can see in the pictures, I find it intriguing that this mystery stuff somehow made it's way to the back of Ben's neck. If you look close at the pictures, you can see where the "make-up" was applied. I swear I have the goofiest kids.

No comments: