Yes, it is!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Jackie's First Time Skating

Tim took Jackie skating for the first time today. Ben was napping but when he woke up, he and I went over to the skating rink to watch Jackie skate. She was so cute and having alot of fun. I don't know about Tim, though. I think he was getting a little bored following Jackie around the rink. It was painstakingly slow for him. But Jackie was having a good time and she was so proud of her as was I. With Jackie's disability, I was not certain if skating would be a good thing for her leg but she seemed to hold up well. She did get fatigued but after resting a short time, she was ready to get back out on the rink. The skates were nice in that the 2 wheels on each skate were "walking" training wheels. That helped to keep Jackie from losing her balance. A

No comments: