Yes, it is!

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Big, Bad Spider



We had a busy day of showings with our house this past Friday. We had one showing in the morning, one in the afternoon, and another one in the evening. This afternoon, I got feedback from one of the realtors who showed on Friday. Here it goes:
The agent from ReMax that just showed Knightsbridge wanted to let the sellers know that there is a "Spider big enough to ride on" near the playset. Also he couldn't get the back door locked.
Well, I went in search of this big, bad thing and I found and captured the suspected creature. It was big alright and I have the pictures to prove it. I think I am going to offer rides for donations to our children's college funds. Regarding the back door, the agent apparently does not know how to operate a sliding glass door. Ours works just fine.
I just cannot get over the nit picking from the buyers' agents. Everything from too many doors, to chipping paint on the outdoor shed, and now a spider. At least the spider was outside and not inside the house. I do not think that a spider would deter me from potentially buying a house that I like.

No comments: