Yes, it is!

Sunday, October 19, 2008


Ben is finally getting back to his normal self. His appetite and energy level are back. It is so nice to have my happy little boy back.
Jackie has had a great week. We took her to pajama night at the base library on Thursday night. She enjoyed the story time. The special guest was a bear who Jackie wanted to go see but she did not want to get too close to it. She is getting more brave, though, with the costumed characters. Jackie's birthday is coming up soon and she is so excited. She wants to go to Chuck E Cheese's so Chuck E Cheese it is. She is excited about eating the pizza and playing games. This is a special treat as I can tolerate that place only once or twice a year. It is hard to believe that Jackie will be 4 years old. She is growing up so fast. As difficult as she can be at times, I love her so very much. She loves to sing and I caught her on video again singing her 3 favorite songs. It just warms my heart because she sounds like a little angel when she sings. For her age, she does quite well staying in tune.
The weather here has been beautiful this past week. We have been spending more time outside enjoying this nice weather before it gets too cold. We all went to the Museum of Transportation in St. Louis today and it was a perfect day to enjoy walking around there and looking at the old trains there.

video video video video video video
As you can see, I got a little carried away with the videos yesterday.

1 comment:

Stephanie Colman said...

Oh my goodness!! The kids are so adorable! Ben is growing so fast and I see he has an amazing smile. :D Jackie has a very lovely voice and I Very much enjoyed hearing her sing. I wish Mama Ima had a computer to be able to see that, I know she would love it. Miss you all and I love the Idea of the faamily blog. :)